Sender:
From:
Charles Brian Goff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 1994 11:31:07 -0400
On Thu, 13 Oct 1994, Mike Machnik wrote:

> Brian Goff writes:
> >   What is in the plans for Jeff Kealty this year. He has great
> >hockey sense but needs to put on about 40-50 pounds to be a good
> >defenseman. Will he get much playing time for BU this year?
>
> Somehow, I doubt BU wants him to put on that much weight - he's
> already 6-4/190. :-)  If O'Sullivan does play up front as projected,
> that leaves 7 quality defensemen, and although I haven't seen Kealty
> play yet, I have to think he will step in immediately as one of the
> starting six.  Parker has apparently said that he thinks this year's
> group of defensemen is the best ever at BU.
>
> Mike Machnik                                            [log in to unmask]

        I don't think BU would want him to put on that much weight
either. If he weighed 250, he would be the slowest defenseman in the
history of hockey!I was under the impression that he was around 170. He
has to add some muscle and weight, or else he will get pushed around like
he did in the Olympic Festival. He definelty has the skills and hockey
sense to develop into an outstanding defenseman.

                                                        Brian