Sender:
From:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 1994 14:18:06 -0500
Please, no more predictions on who you think might win the game.
First off, it's really no more than mere speculation (especially
when you don't explain why you think so and so will win). But
more to the point, it's more confusing as to if a score is a
prediction or the actual result. I'd rather the list be dedicated
to actual results... ESPECIALLY on game day.

On another note, I noticed that of the final four teams, Harvard's
Sean McCann is the only Hobey finalist.

Well, I've already missed some of the first pd so Id better run!

Bri Farenell                                     Clarkson '95
[log in to unmask]                 Glens Falls High '91
AHL and NCAA contact for rec.sport.hockey        Conroy for the Hobey!
Bri's (pre-tournament) Hoops Finals Pick: Arizona over Florida
Bri's (pre-tournament) Hockey Finals Pick: Lake Superior St. over BU
U OF A!   ARIZONA ALL THE WAY!   RIP THE RAZORBACKS!  (Aaron Ward sucks)