Sender:
From:
Tyler Cyr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 1994 14:17:27 EST
  Just a little memo to BU fans who couldn't get to Minnesota:

The game will be shown live tonight in the GSU ballroom on the BIG SCREEN.
Originally, they were only going to get a few extra TVs downstairs, but
thanks to some persistent, concerned fans the director was convinced to
bring in the the big screen tv.  Please, tell all of your friends and go
watch the game.  We kinda guarenteed Craig Hill(the director guy) that
there would be more fans than there were at the showing of the football game.
Besides, the more fans we get, the better atmosphere for watching a game of
this magnitude(good word, huh?).  Hope to see everyone there.

GO BU!!!!!
GO BU!!!!!

Tyler
BU '97