Sender:
From:
"Cuyler, Bradley D" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 1994 11:53:46 EST
Getting close to crunch time on the Hobey Baker Winner, I hope serious
consideration is given to Michigan Tech's outstanding goaltender Jamie
Ram. Michigan Tech didn't make it into the NCAA tournament but were
completely ruled against 1st place Colorado College. He played
outstanding in those 3 playoff games, and in the 3rd and deciding game
which went into overtime he stopped something like 52 shots and only let
in 1 goal. Jamie also excelled in the game against Northern Michigan
University by stopping point blank shots and 2 or 3 breakways in the
first period and prevented NMU from scoring. Rams regular season
statistics are also impressive for a goaltender who faced so much rubber
with the bottom WCHA team.  I beleive he is a draft pick for the New
York Rangers. Although more consideration might be given to a current or
contending team, hopefully the judges will look at where Michigan Tech
got with Jamie Ram.

Brad Cuyler.  LETS GO LSSU "UPPER PENINSULA POWER"