Sender:
From:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Mar 1994 22:48:41 -0500
I REALLY liked Bob Hall's comments and recollection of the Placid ('88)
press conference. I think the idea of moving the championships back a
week is one of merit. The only problem with that is the comment, "...There
is nothing going on in sports the weekend after basketball is over..."
I believe the first weekend of baseball usually starts then. Regardless,
I still think it would be worth considering.

Short of that, how about moving up the game to the early afternoon
(say 1:00) so that it would finish before the first hoops game started?
Is that a possibility?

I think this year's final four will be a great showcase. I don't think
you could have asked for a better pair of matchups!

I guess the fans in East Lansing got their money's worth. All games
decided by one goal, 3 decided in OT and 1 in double OT.

Bri Farenell                                     Clarkson '95
[log in to unmask]                 Glens Falls High '91
AHL and NCAA contact for rec.sport.hockey        Go Erin Whitten (GFH '89)!
Bri's (pre-tournament) Hoops Finals Pick: Arizona over Florida
Bri's (pre-tournament) Hockey Finals Pick: Lake Superior St. over BU
U OF A!         GO CATS!        ARIZONA ALL THE WAY!    RIP THE RAZORBACKS!