Sender:
From:
"Cuyler, Bradley D" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 1994 12:46:27 EST
The overall record for Colorado College was 23-11-5, this year the WCHA
was very consistent meaning the schedule was tough from top to bottom.
For Colorado College to finish in first place was a major
accomplishement. For them not even get in the NCAA tournament was a
major mistake. I wasn't going to bring this up until Keith Instone
mentioned it. Lets compare the strength of scheduling between the WCHA
and the CCHA. Everybody knows that the CCHA was extremely top heavy this
year. Two extremely good teams and 2 fairly good teams. Then we have
Kent State, Ohio State and UIC. I'm sure Western Michigans success can
be attributed to playing weak CCHA schools. Unlike how consistent the
WCHA teams were this year. This is not meaning to cut the CCHA down,
it just happens that the CCHA was extremely top heavy this year.I
wonder if the NCAA selection committee took this into account.
Brad Cuyler.