From:
Pamela Dunning <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2018 09:42:23 -0500
Good morning MeLibbers.

Last evening we had a good program with Lisa Steele-Maley. She has written a
memoir about helping her father during his fight with dementia. There was a
lot of interest. I would recommend her talk to anyone. Please do not confuse
her with Lisa Steele. They are not the same person.

Best wishes, Pam

Pam Dunning, Director
Wiscasset Public Library
21 High Street