From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 05:50:50 +0000
St. Lawrence defeated RPI, 4-3.  I was at the game and didn't take notes.  The first three SLU goals were unassisted.    The SLU goals were scored by Trevelyan, Rank, Giffin and Taylor.  I don't know who scored for RPI (sorry).

The game was stopped for about 20 for something that was going on in the stands.  I don't believe a puck had gone out of ice area so perhaps someone had a seizure of some sort.  I hope whoever needed help was OK.

On to Union tomorrow night.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!