From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 21:47:12 -0500
St. Lawrence gets its first weekend sweep of the season.  They defeated
Yale 5-3 by scoring 4 unanswered goals.

It was the final home game for the Saints who saluted the 7 seniors
before the start of the game.

Next weekend the North Country teams end the regular season with a trip
to Brown and Harvard.  (Clarkson plays Harvard first then Brown.)  I am
planning to attend both SLU games so I most likely won't be posting a
scoring summary.

First Period:
12:38 - YU - Hristovski from Bourcher and Nam
 14:17 - YU - Steves from Higgins and Dwyer PP
15: 58 - SLU - FitzRandolph from Petac and Cormier
Saves:
SLU - Ackley - 7
YU - Gartner - 11

Second Period:
4:44 - YU - Mayer from Higgins and Callahan PP
9:46  - SLU -Petac from FitzRandolph and Cormier
Saves:
SLU - Ackley - 9
YU - Gartner - 12

Third Period:
2:06 - SLU - Treveleyan PP
5:06 - SLU - Peverley from Peverley
13:14 - SLU - Macdonald from Lorentz and Peverley
Saves:
SLU - Ackley - 8
YU - Gartner - 9

Other ECAC games: