From:
Eric Rickin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 1993 12:45:15 EST
When are tournament matchups set, because this year the Cleveland classic
is a REAL winner, I must say.. (Yes, I do live in Cleveland, and with the
lumberjacks getting only 5000 a game and little other hockey coverage to
spek of, I'm glad I go to school at University of Michigan and get CBC!)

Anyway, look at the line up:
Miami ("Least year's CCHA champions" (but look where they are now!))
Brown ("Perrenial Ivy League powerhourse")
Colorado College
Kent State (lower ranks of CCHA)

God.  And yes, those quotes were from the actual commercials for it.  Given
that the games are on a weekday, I'm sure no one will show up.

--
Eric Rickin ([log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask])
University of Michigan Class of 1996