From:
Pamela Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pamela Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1993 13:29:49 CST
Greg Sorenson writes:
> The UAF proposal has some merit, but some other things have
>  to be addressed as well, namely the NC$$'s continued shafting
>  of the two Alaska schools. To keep allowing visiting schools to
>  play in AK and not have the games count in their schedules is
> absolutely ridiculous, and the entire college hockey community
>  should be outraged that this practice continues.

I'm not sure I understand your point.  That is an ADVANTAGE the NC$$ gives the
Alaska schools.  It's an extra incentive for schools to play in Alaska.  Why
should we be outraged?

Pam Sweeney                            Go Gophers!!!
[log in to unmask]         1993 WCHA Playoff Champions!!!
[log in to unmask]              Ski-U-Mah!!!