From:
Michael Burger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Burger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1993 01:03:26 -0700
Again, the WCHA proves that they have the worst officiating in the league.
I lost count of the number of penalties due to the lack of digits on
my appendages, but each period spent the majority of the time in the
period on specialty teams.  Even the overtime featured a 4 on 3, with
all penalties called during the overtime.  It's a good thing the officials
do not have their names on their back.

This was my first trip (and last) to Broadmoor.  Very, very intimate.
It's too bad they're tearing it down, but there are a lot of improvements
to be made.

The game, a 1-1 tie featured the fine goaltending of the Tech goalie
(can't remember his name.)  Both goals were scored within a minute of
each other in the 3rd (during the rare moments of even strength.)
The game took 3:10 to play, which was very disgusting considering the
game was not televised.

CC remains in first place with a 4-0-2 record.
              O     Mike Burger               Over 150 goals scored
######       _|     [log in to unmask]   Over 650 students taught
######      / |     Univ. of Michigan - 1990  Over 190 credits taken
######   ._/ / \    Colo. State Univ. - 1993  Over 3.6 MB disk space used