From:
Greg Berge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1993 12:25:33 -0400
I think the point was that HE teams play each other quite enough
without having to meet in tournies as well. I can't speak for
Bill Sangrey, but I didn't see this as a slight against Lowell.

BTW, the back-channel mail on my suggestion of an Ivy Tourny
makes me want to change the line "a concept that might fly" to "a
concept which, like a dead flightless aquatic fowl with cement
blocks tied to its feet, would only 'fly' if lifted to a great height and
then released". Like the "BLT Yogurt" I had for lunch, it wasn't a
good idea.

Greg