From:
Jeremy D Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy D Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1993 21:56:52 -0500
Just to let you know, here's a list of the people that I have received
submissions from.  If your name does not appear, and you sent me your
predictions, the message bounced somewhere...

Scott Pollins
Joel Graber
Scott aka P.K. Templeton
[log in to unmask] (I *still* need your champ. game total score prediction :^)
Paul Marchant
Tim King
Tark McMains
Shawn Benn
Bri Farenell
Tony Frolik
David Gould
Tim Johnson
Ross Bracco
Glenn Gale
Tim O'Donnell
Eric Maiwald
Glen Keeney
Chris Boston
Mike Townsend (Defending Champion)
Brian Morris
Adam Bryant
Michael McAlear
Tom Rowe
Robert Schwartz
John Davenport
Paul Amstrong
Russell Jaslow

That's right, 27 competitors so far, with almost 2 days left to enter.  Anyone
know what the largest number of entrants into the HOCKEY-L pool has been?

BTW, I apologize if anyone had already planned to run the pool this year...Ihadn't he
hadn't heard anything about one, so I figured no one had.

 *       Jeremy Hall          [log in to unmask]          Penn State Univ.     *
 *                CLARKSON GOLDEN KNIGHTS: *1993* ECAC CHAMPIONS             *
 *                        (ALL THE WAY THIS YEAR!!!!)                        *
 *                            PENN STATE ICERS:                              *
 *            1992-93 ATLANTIC REGULAR SEASON & TOURNAMENT CHAMPS            *
 *     LET'S GO TECH!!!!                                LET'S GO ICERS!!     *
 Don't forget the HOCKEY-L Tournament Prediction Contest!  Send your picks and
 the total goals in the championship game to [log in to unmask] by Fri. at noon!