Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1992 13:53:08 EDT
Denny Felsner skated in his first NHL hockey game for the St. Louis
Blues last night against the North Stars.  The game ended 1-1 after
OT.  Although Denny didn't score a goal or have an assist, it's just
a matter of time.  He looked good and U of M hockey coaches, staff
and fans should be proud.

I would image that being called up to skate with the "Big Boys", might
take the >sting< out of NOT winning the CCHA Player of the Year or the
Hobey Baker!@#^*&^*  Did someone say Scott Pellerin was skating with
the Devils farm team?????  (Sorry, I'm still flaming about the poor
choices many people (especially the CCHA) made while exercising their
voting privileges for these two prestigious awards.

Hope all the Stanley Cup games go 7 each and we have hockey until the
middle of June!  It helps with the withdrawal :)  Enjoy the summer and
I'm crossing off the days on my calendar until it starts all over again!

Now I have another blue team to cheer for -- G O  B L U E S...

Deb Perry, a Denny Felsner fan forever.