Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2017 13:49:36 -0600
Ditto the Phelps.
"Subject:  Re: Hockey-L now has 286 subscribers
From:  Erik and Laura Phelps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:  1/6/2017 7:22 AM
Add us to the list of lurkers who have been around for decades. We
haven’t posted in years but still get the emails and remember when
hockey-l was pretty much the only way you knew what was going on in
other leagues or sometimes even your own. :-) ..."

My Hockey-L e-mail gets forwarded from hiwaay.net to comcast.net and
is automatically deleted from my hiwaay.net inbox after a couple of
days.  Then, I read my comcast.net e-mail using Thunderbird.  That all
creates complications in replying, and Hockey-L doesn't recognize me
from my comcast.net address.  I get messages in digest form, so that
delays my seeing posts.  Combining those factors with the recent high
volume of posts and my cobbling together this reply directly at
hiwaay.net, it'll be interesting to see if this reply works and what
it looks like.

Thanks To All,
Terry