From:
Andy Weise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2011 16:53:33 -0500
If you're looking at the point totals, then yes. But look at the
3rd through 6th place teams, then the 7th through 9th. All of
those teams were tight at the end.

Plus there are 6 teams that are a TUC (Union, Yale, RPI,
Dartmouth, Princeton, and Cornell). Yes, Cornell is pretty much
at the bottom, but you know they're around every year.

Year after year, there's always a serious competition for each
level of the playoffs - 1st place, first round bye, and home ice.
This year was no exception.

-Andy