From:
Carol White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2011 14:55:52 -0600
Hi all,

For those of you who have been on this list a long time...  I have a favor.
(if you were bcc on this email, just email me back  directly)

I want to find out when and where (as best as we can tell) The Black Hole
Cheer started.

I know it began out East, a long time ago... but I want to be able to inform
some knuckleheads on the Gopher list with a decisive answer as to where it
came from.

No rush, but I will appreciate your help. Looking forward to seeing lots of
you in St. Paul come April!

Carol
QoGH
GO Gophers!!!

--
Carol S. White

"Imagination is more powerful even than knowledge." ~ Albert Einstein**