From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2011 09:27:16 -0500
Well, something similar was talked about in Massachusetts when people (or a person) in
high places wanted to axe the UMass Lowell program (I also read an idea to move it from
Hockey East to the ECAC) and beef up the Massachusetts program. I have no idea how
serious the plan was, but it was dropped as far as I know.

Sean Pickett

On 2 Feb 2011 at 22:32, Joseph LaCour wrote:

> You forgot Nebraska
>
> And there was a little ditty in USHR back in October (it's now free)
> that said: "..By the way, it seems inevitable that University of
> Nebraska-Omahaīs program will somehow migrate west to Lincoln and
> give the Cornhuskers a Div. I program in the Big 10 League. We donīt
> want to pretend to understand the machinations of such a move, but we
> can tell you itīs being `explored.ī That means people in high
> places want it to happen, which usually means that it will happen..."
>
> Let's start blowing things up before rebuilding, shall we?
>
> Joe
Sean Pickett