From:
"Rowe, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2010 11:19:21 -0500
I can get the Div III scores by going to USCHO, but I was just remarking on how neat it was to see my team (and other Div III teams) mixed in with the Div I scores.  Its also nice that Marie (I hope the name is right) is doing the list because its more convenient to see the scores that way.

Tom Rowe