From:
Karen Shadwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2010 17:31:36 -0600
Looks like they finally came to an agreement and service was restored
today. We have DirecTV, so we weren't affected by that outage.

Speaking of Fox Sports networks, it's so nice of FSN North to show a live
NBA game and then the Minnesota-CC game on tape delay, and FSN Rocky
Mountain is showing live high school football and then the hockey game on
tape delay...oh well, at least it's live on North tomorrow night.

Karen Shadwick
Colorado College '95