From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 2010 01:22:11 +0000
Ferris State beats St. Lawrence 3-0.

In the third period SLU brought in a new goalie.  Joe Spadaccini played his first period in an NCAA game.  Playing along with Spadaccini were the two Flanagan brothers, Sean and Kyle.  What makes this interesting is that they are Canton natives.  Three Canton natives playing in 1 D1 game seems pretty amazing.  If you aren't familiar with Canton, which is the home of St. Lawrence, it is a small village with a population around 6000.  The Town of Canton which includes the surrounding areas has a population around 10000.

For those who read my rant last night - B2, or American One as they are now known, still was not able to stream the video.  I was unable to watch again.

First Period:
12:20 - FSU - Redman

Saves:
SLU - Weninger - 8