From:
Doug Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2010 07:54:25 -0400
I am sitting opposite the stadium floor bleachers.  The football stadium screen is above that.
It is huge so I haven't missed having any other screens.  That may not be the case for those
sitting on the ends or down in the lower bowl.  I am sitting underneath a structure overhang
so I can't tell if there is a screen above me for viewing from the other side.

Thank you,

Doug Peterson