From:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2010 01:05:59 -0400
I was thinking about how lucky we local Maine fans are to have great
announcers ... and then, when they cut for a replay, instead of the great
play that just occurred, they showed the non-goal replay again, for the
umteenth time, and I was so happy that our local WABI production is better,
too.

Congrats to all Frozen Four teams ... I think they'll all be crowd
favorites!

Cheers, Wayne

P.S. Too bad I don't need a cat-scratch pad (and there were no other
advertisers for the regionals).

P.P.S.  Anyone else notice in the fine print that while the focus of the ad
was the pad, it was a free throw-in for what you really purchase .. a (pair
of) hair brush(es).  I'm guessing the pad gets destroyed by any cat with
claws.  ;-)