From:
Bob Griebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 2010 20:31:57 -0400
If you go to one of the games in progress on GameTracker and click on
the "Open Scores" tab at the top of the screen (below the URL on your
browser) it displays progress info on other games both in process and
completed, possibly with a few minutes lag.  Or click on one of the
scores to open the GameTracker window for that game.  The GameTracker
link to the current Michigan-Bemidji game is
http://www.ncaa.com/gametracker/launch/gt_mhockey.html?event=887393&school=ncaa&sport=mhockey&camefrom=&startschool=&
<http://www.ncaa.com/gametracker/launch/gt_mhockey.html?event=887393&school=ncaa&sport=mhockey&camefrom=&startschool=&>

Bob Griebel