Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 2010 14:54:58 -0500
Wow....thanks for putting that together! My husband and I were just
discussing this earlier this week, and I was going to look up these stats
myself. Now I don't have to! :-) I didn't realize how many schools have
"off" sized rinks. I figured there was some kind of standardization--either
choose Olympic or NHL sized, but I did know there was at least one school
with a sheet shorter than 200 (though I thought it was a school out east,
not a WCHA school). Nice food for thought.

Erin