From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2010 21:15:32 +0000
Unless ESPN is going to forgo its usual multitude of commercials, there is no way the second game could start at 6. That would require the first to be done in 2:20.

I'm actually surprised they list an actual start time for any of the second games, since they're just as likely to end up being 45 minutes after the first one ends anyways.

John