From:
Anthony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:22:53 -0700
Thanks for the info, John,

I think most fans of an ECACHL team would love to see them step it up a
notch .... compete more solidly for some of the better players with the
WCHA, CCHA  and HEA ... one way to attract players is to show you
support the hockey programs in the league...... maybe the effort was
there, but it wasnt good enough. They have to do better,IMO.

Tony