Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 08:46:38 EDT
Not having heard the telecast (I prefered section 211, thank you), I can not
comment directly on the broadcasters, but remember two things.  Bristol, CT is
in the east, so they undoubtably see/hear more about eastern teams, and
Melrose owns a minor league team in central NY, so he probably has seen more of
McKee than of the CC finalists.  Let's be glad that the announcers are at least
hockey people.

As for the games, the best comment I heard all day was from the high school
coach sitting next to me.  He wanted tapes of the games to show to his players
with the comment, "See what happens when you take stupid penalties."

William Sangrey
Cornell '87&'94
Let's Go RED!!!