Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 17:16:37 -0500
> So far we have a 29 year old hearsay account of what happened.  Perhaps we can
> find a contemporary newspaper story.  Though I am admittedly a biased Gopher
> fan, I have a hard time believing that the only villains in this piece were
> wearing maroon and gold.
>
> -- Erik

    As a stated in my previous message, Ed's description of the events is
precisely my recollection of the first period melee..... and I was a neutral
observer of the game with no axe to grind, having been wrung out emotionally
the day before watching the Bears lose their shot at the championship in the
first semi.

Bill Corrigan

LET'S GO BRUNO!
2003-04 Ivy Hockey Champions