From:
Clay Satow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 09:33:10 -0700
> [The Fleet Center] email from yesterday said that no parcels will be allowed in.

Reminds me of an incident a few weeks ago that I thought was really funny.

The Fleet Center reached some sort of milestone - 2 million fans or something like that.  The 2
millionth fans happened to be a family of three with a teenage kid.  When they entered, the TV
lights fired up, the cameras started to roll and a bunch of people (including the usually
reclusive Jeremy Jacobs) descended on the family.  On camera the kid seemed really uneasy; I
figured that he was just nervous being on TV.

I was wrong.  It turned out that he was smuggling a can of Coca Cola into the Fleet Center, and he
thought he'd been nabbed!

Clay