From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 15:32:15 +0000
I guess I must have sent my reply just to Joe LaCour and not posted it to the list.  Maybe he will cut and paste and post it for me.

Basically what I said was:
The committee had suggested behind Loge 9 and 10 as a place to meet.

Please be sure and try and get your name tags before entering the Fleet because I am afraid I may have trouble taking them in.  I have called the Fleet and asked and they said no problem but their email from yesterday said that no parcels will be allowed in.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!