From:
Doug Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Doug Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 12:32:28 -0500
I joined the list somewhere around 1992 or 1993.  The first FF I considered attending was Providence but did not attend my first FF until 1987 when it was here locally in Detroit.  I make it to about every other FF.  On the other hand, I did attend every single Western regional game while under the 12 team format.  I was sort of glad to go to the 16 team format as it was going to be a burden to travel to Colorado or North Dakota, just for the regional.

My affiliation or allegiance is with Minnesota (graduated 1983, 1985).  After that it is anyone in the WCHA, then anyone in the West, and then I just want a good hockey game.  I have gotten over my "anyone but ..." or "whoever is playing against ..."  (insert Wisconsin, North Dakota, Michigan State, Harvard, or anyone who beat Minnesota in a heartbreaking game.)

Doug Peterson
feeling old, but my beard is not grey