Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:32:01 -0500
Brown University, AB, MS
Harvard Medical School
Have lived in Fairbanks since 1974, and have lived and died with the CCHA
since UAF was an affiliate (?'88).
UAF Penalty Box attendant for about 10 years.

I like long walks on the beach, solitude, small children, and whoever's
playing Michigan.
--Jeff Partnow, Fairbanks.

PS: See you at the Joe.

PPS: Your guys may have been aiming at me, but they inadvertantly hit
Montoya, and he's still shaking in his boots. :-)  (You had to be there to
get it!)