From:
Doug Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 20:39:22 -0500
I vaguely remember asking this question years back the last time the
tournament was in Boston.  The answer is lost in time, especially since I
had to sell my tickets to stay home.

This time my ticket says section Loge6.  The map on the ticket back and
on-line only show 6, 106 and 306.  The last time I think I got excited
thinking my tickets were lower bowl.  I think I was told to interpret them as
a 3xx section, which was disappointing.  Is this vague memory correct?

How many rows are in these upper sections?  I'm in row 12 which I'm
going to guess is higher than I would like it to be, but pretty much par for
the course in FF / PP seating for me.  It looks like I'm back in the high
corner again.

Last year I moved behind the goal and even a few rows lower.  But most
of the tickets we have had for the last several years' tournaments have
been like this.  St. Paul was the best when we had just about first row
seats in the balcony, but not quite in the corner since there was no corner
up there.

The last good tickets I had were in Cincinnati, when you could actually call
up and pick your seats right then.  I would gladly put up with an errant
hole driller for good tickets again.

Doug Peterson