From:
"Anthony J. Buffa" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthony J. Buffa
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 07:33:17 -0800
Hello All:

While the 1980 Olympic Team may be THE Miracle, partly because of the
times it happened in (they were BAD), the gold medal 1960 team was, to
me, equally miraculous.

At the college level, the 13 players from unknown RPI who upset Michigan
and Minnesota in the NCAA finals was at least the same level of miracle,
on the college level, IMHO. Likely the latter will never be repeated.

Tony Buffa
RPI '64