Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 16:03:36 EST
I'd give Union the best shot.  For one, they are playing the first round so
they have a 100% chance of playing Wisconsin.  For two, they're my alma mater!

Seriously, Wisconsin could be hampered by major losses to the World Jrs as
Coach Eaves, Jeff Likens, Ryan Suter and Jake Dowell are all at the Word Jrs. in
Helsinki.

The Badgers are red-hot, unbeaten in a school record-tying 14 straight
[10-0-4].

Eric Hornick
Union '86

In a message dated 12/26/03 4:55:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,