From:
"Rowe, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rowe, Thomas
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 10:13:43 -0500
Moving up to Division 2 would not be an attractive solution for most
schools since there would be no national title possibility in the
offing.  Now, maybe, if a bunch of schools did that, a Div 2 national
title game could be meaningful, but we all know that's not going to
happen.

I think the whole thing is nuts, myself, and do not understand the
pressures driving this proposal.  But then, there is a lot I don't
understand about a lot.

Tom Rowe
UW-Stevens Point