From:
Thom Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 21:41:39 -0400
Craig Knowles wrote:

"The way I see it, that leaves about 2 nosebleed section seats left for me
and a bunch of other poor schmoes to compete for.  My chances don't look
very good, so it begs the question,  what does a fan who has never been
before do?  You gotta start somewhere, sometime!
The only thing that gives me any hope at all is the number of messages
posted on Hockey-L this year advertising tickets for sale at the last
minute, but it was my impression that the number of seats advertised was
unusually large for some reason, and cannot be counted on for next year.
Thoughts, anyone?"

I have been able to get Frozen Four tickets four of the last five years
from this list (including the Fleet Center in 1998; did not try for
Anaheim). Agreed that probably there will be fewer tickets for resale next
year than this year, but no need to despair. Good luck to all in the
lotteries.

Thom Davis
UNH '71
Go Cats!