From:
Alexis Wollstadt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alexis Wollstadt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 07:38:59 -0500
All political view aside folks, members of the college hockey family are overseas. I found this on the USCHO message board (amazingly not everything is a flamefest...) and will be sending a note of support out to the gentleman below. I would love to show the same support for any other members of our troops (hockey players or otherwise)--if you have addresses and would care to share, post them or email me privately ([log in to unmask]).

~Lexy~

<<quoted from http://board.uscho.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24663>>
There are three former Army hockey players on the front lines in Iraq, Scott Hamilton, Tim Murphy, and Tim Fisher.

2LT Scott Hamilton
Task Force 11 ACR
HHC 1-227 Reg.
APOAE 09303

As soon as I have Murphy's and Fisher's addresses, I'll pass them along.

The USCHO.com family is generous. Show your support for not just our troops, but "our" family by dropping Scott a line ASAP.

Peace,
paula
<<end quote>>

Check out UMaine hockey photos here!