From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 22:07:12 -0400
The Skating Saints didn't get their season off to a great start.  After
taking a 2 goal lead they gave up 5 unanswered goals.

Sorry I missed most of the details for a variety of reasons.  I will try
and do better tomorrow night.  It did seem like there were a lot of
penalties.  Also, it was mentioned that the face-offs must be taken much
faster than in years past.

First Period:
2:40 - SLU - Clarance from Anderson and Cormier - SH
- SLU - Lorentz from Glenn and Clarance - PP
Saves:
SLU - McKenna - 20
MU - Burly - 5

Second Period: