From:
Jim Love <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 12:34:45 -0400
Hi everyone -

> On Thu, 10 Oct 2002, Terry Tuschen wrote:
>> Can someone point me to the page that lists college hockey internet
>> broadcasts? Does this site list TV coverage too?
>
> On Thu, 10 Oct 2002, Joshua D. Gibney wrote:
> Terry, I have put together a listing, best I could, for TV broadcasts:
>
>         <http://pubpages.unh.edu/~jdgibney/hockey/chtv.html>
>
> Don't know about a listing for internet broadcasts, however....

  Mark Lewin's continuously updated page of internet broadcasts is here:

                  <http://home.nycap.rr.com/mlewin/>

  With the constant legal churning still underway re: rights fees, etc.,
etc., I expect there'll be evolving change throughout the season as
specific teams/leagues make arrangements as best they can to get their
broadcasts out to the public ....

  Cheers from the Chesapeake - Jim