From:
Jim Love <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 14:31:15 -0400
Hi Charlie -

On Sun, 6 Oct 2002, Charlie Shub wrote:
> the ESPN page  http://espnet.sportszone.com/nch/today/sco.html
>     no longer exists
> the usa today page  http://www.usatoday.com/sports/scores.htm
>     no longer includes college hockey scores
> the yahoo page  http://sports.yahoo.com/m/ncaah/
>     seems to have something
> USCHO seems to still be focused on providing boxes and recaps
>
> anybody have any ideas on where else to look for real time updates?

  This page was my lifeline in years past, 'tho I haven't yet tried it
this season to see if it's still an active link:

  <http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/hockey/college/scoreboards/today.html>

  There's always the score update threads within the USCHO message board
suite, and league partisans generally try to update scores within their
respective leagues as they report on a particular game in progress.  It's
not the best solution, but it's better than nothing ....

  Cheers from the Chesapeake - Jim