From:
Rita-Ann Monde <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rita-Ann Monde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 04:38:20 -0700
Hello,
Here's a thought to help you cool off on this summer day...
The teams for the Florida Everblades College Hockey Holiday
Tournament have been announced: Cornell, Ohio State, Maine and UMASS
[unfortunatly they don't specify Amherst or Lowell]

The Tournament will be held at Teco Arena in Estero Florida [just
south of Fort Myers, and about  2 hrs south of tampa] on Saturday
December 28th and Sunday December 29th. times and pairings TBA.

Teco Arena is a very nice rink with a capacity of ~6500. I have seen
a couple of Everblades [ECHL team] games there and have had good
seats each time.

If anyone will be in the  fort myers area for the tournament, let me
know. My parents have relocated to the Fort Myers area, thus I will
be experiencing my first "Sandy Christmas". However, Mr. and Mrs.
Claus [aka mom and dad] have promised to put tickets to this hockey
tournament in my stocking so that I can root for my beloved Big Red.
Hopefully I can meet some other "hockey-l-ers" at this tourney.

 From Hockey purgatory in Eugene, OR

Rita Monde

Trinity College 1991
Cornell University 2002