From:
Craig Knowles <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Craig Knowles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 14:14:00 -0400
Let me try replying to that message by Joe La Cour again:

Joe, we don't have any idea either.  He has not said where he's going or why
he's leaving, only that he the going to a Division I school, and of course
he'll have to sit out a year.  Apparently it is not related to ice time, or
his relationship with the players, coach or staff, all of which he cites as
positives in a recent news article in the Concord Monitor.  Other than that,
he has pretty much clammed up.  There's certainly a lot more here than meets
the eye, so all we can do is watch and wait.

Craig Knowles
UNH ' 71