From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 18:25:16 -0400
Actually, the people who worked at the Xcel Center where very nice
to my wife and I about the policy.  I don't want to get anyone who
works there in trouble, but our daughter Susan was only refused
entry to the championship game.

However, never one to lose an opportunity to make money, the
NCAA allowed the Xcel Center to sell us a full price ticket for
Susan to sit in my wife's lap for the game.  The women at the box
office must have apologize for making us buy the ticket two or
three times.

I wonder if the attendance record was due more to selling tickets to
infants and small children then anything else.

Of course, there was no such policy at the East Regional.

Sean

On 19 Apr 2002, at 9:12, MacKinnon, John wrote:

> Remember... This same Billion Dollar "Think tank"  brought the clever
> policy that parents must order tickets for infants through the lottery
> system before we actually concieved the child.

Sean Pickett            E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Go Terriers             Beanpot Champions