From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 22:31:22 -0500
Thanks to Ray who sent me the following from NCAAchampionship.com:

"2003 Men's Frozen Four Ticket Application Information

March 22, 2002 - Due to unexpected printing problems, priority ticket
applications for previous attendees, will be mailed on April 12.

General public applications will be available on this website
ncaachampionships.com) beginning April 22.

The deadline for receiving all applications is May 22. "

Here is the link:http://www.ncaachampionships.com/0,5920,1_711_0_11848,00.html

Thanks for the info.

Sara
SLU '77