From:
"Moller, Edward N." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Moller, Edward N.
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 16:23:39 -0500
What NC$$ events need are not only concessions that stay open until after
the end of the game, but concessions that are accessible.  There are few
things at a sporting event that are more aggravating than waiting forever to
buy a lousy tee shirt and program because the NC$$ will only sell them in
one location in the entire facility.  That and long lines at the rest rooms,
but you can't blame the NC$$ for that, particularly if there's a ban on
beer.

Edward N. Moller
Controller
Mount Ida College