From:
Bob Griebel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Griebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 15:15:20 -0600
Frankly, selling beer is OK, but I enjoy going to an arena where I can indulge my ridiculous fantasy about being a moral leader of young people and be with fans too dumb to understand it can't be scientifically proven that Attila the Hun was the product of beer sales.   I enjoy going where I know the person next to me will smell like cheap stinkin' after shave instead of a cheap stinkin' brewery.  And I just love to see the NC$$ follow a course that takes in less revenue rather than more.

Call me crazy, but it ain't just the filthy stinkin' NC$$.  It's also us unnormal birds who just enjoy our arcane reasons for irritating normal individuals.

boB

 . . . do you know what Omaha law lets them get away with selling at games?  That's right, . . . bratwurst!