From:
"Moller, Edward N." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Moller, Edward N.
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 08:56:29 -0500
I am not kidding about McDonald's.  The last time the regionals were in
Worcester (2000), we found much to our dismay that every decent joint near
the Centrum had gone out of business.  We ended up eating in the arena.  I
can't say whether anything has opened up since.

And my apologies to Ben.  It was late in the day and I needed to get out of
the office.

Edward N. Moller
Controller
Mount Ida College